Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Well, I hope you had a great Father's day yesterday. I had a great one, I'm not a dad yet, not for a while, but we had lots of family over. I just wanted to take a post to say how much I appreciate my dad, if it wasn't for my dad my car would never be running. My dad knows a lot about cars, and more about VW's than he ever wanted to know, but he still helps my bring my bug back to life whenever it dies. It's been an ongoing Father-Son project.

I have never worked on a car before and the bug I got is one that only stays running for about 2 weeks. (Almost exactly, it's uncanny.) I would have no clue on my car if it wasn't for my dad. He has the skills to figure out whats wrong and fix it ourselves. I look up to him a lot and all that he does for me, he is a great man. So thanks dad!

Have you guys had many father-son VW Projects? I would love to hear about them, please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment