Sunday, March 6, 2016

I'm Back...

This will be just a short quick post, but I wanted to let you all know that I returned safely home. I got back Thursday night and it was a long flight back but it was an amazing experience. I'm alive and well, and I haven't forgotten about the blog or my love for bugs, i should have some good posts ahead. In the near future I'm going to be working on getting Felix, my 1975 super beetle back on the road, he has some issues with the fuel lines. It will be a fun project me an my dad will get to dive into. I'll post again when I have some more time these first few days have been really busy though!

1 comment:

  1. Hivemind makes sure you never go unnoticed. We provide solutions ranging from brand naming and conceptualisation to custom graphic design
    flyers for events and media promotion.


    https://wearehivemind.com/

    ReplyDelete